Exclusive Residential community overlooking the wonderful Golf Course.
40 new built luxury Apartments.
Residents benefit from convenient access to the spectacular North Course, World-Class dining options and their own private swimming pool, gym and sauna. The Clubhouse Residences invite you to enjoy an exclusive, contemporary lifestyle making the ideal vacation home, primary home or rental income opportunities.
Each apartment is thoughtfully designed and beautifully appointed and has been fully furnished by the renowned interior design company Sá Aranha & Vasconcelos.
Every detail has been considered, discussed in-depth and built by dedicated craftsmen. Using the best finishes, each residence has been designed with you in mind.
The total building construction, 232.8 m2 plus terraces of 84,58 m2.
Each penthouse has a contemporary style with a comfortable open-plan living spaces , floor-to-ceiling windows , well-equipped kitchen and outdoor terraces.
The penthouse are composed of 3 bedrooms en suite, 2 on the ground floor and the master en suite bedroom is on the first floor.
The specifications and finishing are of high quality levels:
– double glazed windows in thermal beak aluminium frames
-Daikin air conditioning
-porcelain tiles throughout with oak wood floors in all bedrooms
– wooden doors and lined wooden wardrobes
– hot water supplied by solar panels
-electric car charging stations in dedicated parking spaces
– fire resistant security front door
– video phone entry system
– fire alarms
– blackout curtains throughout
– sliding doors
– in the kitchen Siemens appliances (dishwashers, oven, induction hob, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer)
Each apartment is completely furnished and decorated such as sofa’s, dining table and chairs, carpets, curtains, beds, shutters, pillows, mirrors, TV,…
The price of the penthouse varies as from 1.375.000 euro up to 1.400.000 euro
– renomated golf resort – 3 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms- well-equipped kitchen – fully furnished – high level finishing – parking – Floor heating – solar panels for hot water – view on the fairways and greens